Monday, February 2, 2009

Holly by Juls


I didn't get done as much as I wanted to this weekend but still she now has a face and arms! The pale blue square in the corner is a shadow. I just snapped the picture fast since I wanted to post a picture. I'm off to stitch!
Oh and an introduction is in order. My name is Juls and I "met" Kathy A. on another blog "Snowbird" and have since finished my CdC. I have been stitching since I was 10 years old (a long long time I am now 50!!!! ) when my older sister put needle and thread in my hand and said "you will do this" and I listened and have been thankful ever since. It binds me to her and I now stitch in her memory. My stitching has become quite eclectic and necessary to my soul! Thanks for reading about me.

4 comments:

  1. You have done a lovely job with Holly Fairy. It has been a real pleasure to meet you Juls. Keep up the great stitching. What a lovely tribute to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juls' she is so pretty. I love the colours. You have made a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete