Friday, March 26, 2010

Mermaid of Atlantis - Finished!

Woot!  Got the last beads put on her yesterday.    The fabric is PtP's Fathom lugana, 32 count.

There's some more pictures over on my blog.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


While it seems like I'm getting a lot done, these are both "smaller" projects that I had a really good head start on.

First up:  Mermaid of Atlantis.    Nearly finished!  I just need to get the beading done and a little of the backstitching, but I'm waiting on some beading supplies, which I should get within a couple of days.

So I've moved on to Midsummer Night's Fairy, which I've been working on and off for nearly a year now.  Time to get her done!!  Making good progress, with just some of the stitching left to do before I move on to beading.  I'm going to motor through and get her done at this point.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting Closer...

I should be able to finish the stitching on her within a week or two (depending on how much free time I have)...Yay!   Unfortunately I'm short on a couple beading supplies (I'm moving and some of my stuff is still at the old house) so I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete her until I get those supplies.  No worries - I have plenty of other projects on hand.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mermaid of Atlantis

I got the crest done as well as her tail. I've been using some of the metallics, but the beads will have to wait for a while longer.