Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi there :D

First off I would like to say thank you so much to Kathy for letting me join this blog. I have been following Stitch a Mirabilia for a while and I am always so inspired by everyones progress pictures :D

I live in New Zealand with my DH Mike and our 5 little people (nearly 6) ranging in age from 14 to 17 months.

I do stitch other designers but mostly Mirabilia as I am a total Mira nut :D And have heaps of wips.

Recently I started Bluebeards Princess and I am really enjoying stitching her.

Here she is

June 2nd 09

On silkweavers Iris Garden

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

  1. It's simply gorgeous so far. The fabric is just stunning, you always have the perfect fabric for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start, I just love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is looking wonderful on that gorgeous fabric. I look forward to watching her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that fabric you are doing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Andie! Great progress there. I agree with Melissa - gotta love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool fabric choice!!!! She is looking great... Stacy

    ReplyDelete