Wednesday, March 17, 2010


While it seems like I'm getting a lot done, these are both "smaller" projects that I had a really good head start on.

First up:  Mermaid of Atlantis.    Nearly finished!  I just need to get the beading done and a little of the backstitching, but I'm waiting on some beading supplies, which I should get within a couple of days.

So I've moved on to Midsummer Night's Fairy, which I've been working on and off for nearly a year now.  Time to get her done!!  Making good progress, with just some of the stitching left to do before I move on to beading.  I'm going to motor through and get her done at this point.


  1. Wow, they are both looking fabulous and so close to finishes. Lucky you. I'm wondering if I will ever see a finish sigh!

  2. Wow, they are both looking fabulous!

  3. What a magnificent blog! These fairies are so beautiful! I am delighted by connaitre your address I puts you in link to me
    Best regards of FRANCE