Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mermaid of Atlantis Started

I finally have a decent start on Mermaid of Atlantis. I'm enjoying the time I am spending working on this one. I am adding the beads as I go, the larger beads in the photo are a dark blue and the seed beads are dark green. I don't plan on stitching the border.

I have finished Adia, The Garden Fairy and have it set aside to wait framing because I think I will be stitching a couple more bordered, partial Mirabilia's to group with her.
To see more of my work, visit me at Passion of the Day.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Great start on Mermaid of Atlantis. Beautiful finish of Adia. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden fairy is looking wonderful, good idea to add more designs to go with her,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start....both pieces are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete