Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Intro

I am new to Ann's group of stitchers which I discovered in Sep 2008. I have been stitching on and off for years and used to sell Creative Circle 2 decades ago. I am now back into hand stitching and really enjoying this challenge. I am semi-retired, have been married for 20 years to my second husband, have 2 sons and 2.5 grandchildren. We live in the rural area of Quinte West and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the country side. I have travelled all over Europe and have visited all the Provinces in Canada from PEI to BC. I love challenges of all kinds and I am amazed at how much stitching this group has done in just one month. I am looking forward to seeing the finished projects. Thank you for letting me be a part of this group. I will post more photos next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment