Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thank you


HI Everyone, thanks for inviting me! I am going to be working on Fairy Idyll. I started this piece many moons ago (8 yrs), my first piece on linen.....but then other things got in the way and I do get back to her from time to time. I am hoping to have this piece done this year! I am over the halfway point and will devote my weekends to working on her and hopefully not get tempted away but other pieces calling to me like I have in the past.
I am hoping to figure out how to post a picture soon
thanks again
marj

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I just joined and have Winter Queen in my rotation for Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is stunning...a very nice head start.
    It will be fun to follow this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Marj I hope to see her finished at retreat this year!

    ReplyDelete